- RSS Channel Showcase 1221161
- RSS Channel Showcase 5855326
- RSS Channel Showcase 7239611
- RSS Channel Showcase 7307100
Articles on this Page
- 07/13/18--10:30: _2008 beheading on G...
- 07/19/18--12:48: _NDP wants transport...
- 07/20/18--11:48: _How subsidies helpe...
- 08/30/18--15:14: _At least four kille...
- 09/12/18--16:54: _Lillooet mayor hope...
- 10/18/18--06:17: _Alberta company to ...
- 10/26/18--22:13: _Small bus company t...
- 10/29/18--10:14: _Most B.C. Greyhound...
- 10/31/18--06:47: _Feds say help will ...
- 11/02/18--01:00: _Greyhound exit leav...
- 07/20/18--11:48: How subsidies helped save bus service in Washington state
- 08/30/18--15:14: At least four killed in New Mexico bus crash
- 10/29/18--10:14: Most B.C. Greyhound routes will be covered by end of year
- 11/02/18--01:00: Greyhound exit leaves gap for homeless, domestic violence shelters
Saskatchewan shut down the government-owned STC in last year's austerity budget due to what it said was a consistent drop in people taking the bus.
The post 2008 beheading on Greyhound bus cited for drop in Saskatchewan bus ridership appeared first on NEWS 1130.
The NDP is calling on the feds to lay out its plan to help communities that will be affected by the shutdown of Greyhound bus services in western Canada.
The post NDP wants transport minister to spell out plan to replace Greyhound service appeared first on NEWS 1130.
As B.C. mulls over how to address the incoming cuts to Greyhound bus routes, a transportation expert in Washington state is offering up a solution.
The post How subsidies helped save bus service in Washington state appeared first on NEWS 1130.
New Mexico authorities say multiple people have been killed in a crash involving a commercial passenger bus and semi-truck along Interstate 40.
Sixteen years after losing passenger rail service through her town, the mayor of Lillooet is holding out hope it will soon be restored.
The post Lillooet mayor hopeful following UBCM vote in favour of rail feasibility study appeared first on NEWS 1130.
Ebus says it has received approval for a twice daily run between Vancouver and Kamloops, with plans to add Kelowna. Greyhound plans to end service in B.C. on Oct. 31, 2018.
The post Alberta company to replace some B.C. bus service, after Greyhound pulls out appeared first on NEWS 1130.
Silver City Stage Lines will operate between Nelson and Kelowna six days a week.
The post Small bus company to carry passengers in the western Kootenays, following Greyhound’s exit appeared first on NEWS 1130.
The province has announced that a number of private bus companies have stepped up to fill most of Greyhound's soon-to-be-vacant routes.
The post Most B.C. Greyhound routes will be covered by end of year appeared first on NEWS 1130.
The federal government says it will step in to support the transportation needs of some communities affected by the closure of Greyhound operations.
The post Feds say help will come for remote, Indigenous communities without buses appeared first on NEWS 1130.
Organizations that help the homeless and those fleeing domestic violence say they have lost a vital resource with Greyhound's exit from the West.
The post Greyhound exit leaves gap for homeless, domestic violence shelters appeared first on NEWS 1130.